Terms and Conditions
IWFM Jobs is published and operated by Redactive Publishing Limited.
In these terms and conditions:
• 'Customer' means any person, company, organisation or firm that purchases services from us;
• 'Order Form' means an order for services on a form provided by us (in any format) and signed by a customer;
• 'Services' means all recruitment products and services made available by IWFM Jobs from time to time;
• 'Contract month' means, in respect of any order form relating to the provision of services for a specified period of months, the calendar month commencing on the start date specified in the order form and ending on the day before the same date in the next calendar month. For example, the calendar month commencing on 24 February and ending 23 March;
• 'Contract term' means the full term specified in the order form.
Commencement of services
We will not commence the provision of services pursuant to any order form until the order form has been returned to Redactive Publishing Limited, in a form approved by Redactive Publishing Limited and signed by the customer.
Prices are guaranteed for the period stated on the order form. Prices are confidential and may not be disclosed by the customer.
A job posted on IWFM Jobs will remain live for 28 days or such shorter time as we agree with the customer. Any extension of this time will be charged to the customer as a new posting. Any jobs posted in addition to the agreed number of jobs per month will be charged at a price per job agreed with the customer at the time of the contract negotiation. A single job is identified by its unique number. If a customer deletes a job and then either reposts it or posts another, this will be classed as two jobs.
If any services to be used within any time period specified on the order form are not used within that period of time they may not be carried over into any subsequent period without our prior written consent. The customer will be responsible for payment for any unused services.
All prices exclude VAT. All invoices are payable within 28 days from invoice date. Late payment will entitle us to suspend provision of services. Interest will be payable on late payments at the rate of 3% above base rate from time to time.
The customer may terminate the provision of services under any order form by no fewer than 30 days notice to expire at the end of a contract month. Termination by the customer before the end of the contract term may, at our discretion, result in loss of discounts agreed for the entire contract term.
We may terminate the provision of services if:
• the customer is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
• the customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into liquidation.
Limitation of liability
Our total liability to the customer in respect of any services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the contract term for such services or £10,000, whichever is the greater.
Job posting - Employment agencies and employment businesses
If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ('the Act')) it is your responsibility to ensure that advertisements you place on IWFM Jobs comply with your obligations under the Act and Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2004. You agree to comply with the Act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the advertisements you place on IWFM Jobs.
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on IWFM Jobs. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the IWFM Jobs database get results that are presented as clearly as possible. At our discretion and without liability to you, we will remove from IWFM Jobs any advertisement that is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
The rules are:
• No duplicating of jobs.
• No over-use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Over-use means deliberately inserting words with the intention of influencing the job listing's position in the results listing.
• Job advertisements placed on IWFM Jobs must be for genuine vacancies only.
• URLs or e-mail links are not allowed in the body copy of the job description page. E-mail links are permitted from the 'send an e-mail' link and url linking is permitted from the 'apply online' link.
Advertisements that discriminate on grounds of sex, race, age religion (unless there is a genuine occupational requirement) or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. We may at our discretion remove any advertisement from IWFM Jobs if we feel it is in breach of employment discrimination rules.
Responses to advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Redactive Publishing Limited arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics. pjfJobs does not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised.
Content and links
If your advertisement links to another site from the 'apply now' option, you are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from IWFM Jobs any advertisement that contains content or links to a site that, in our opinion, is defamatory or illegal. You will indemnify Redactive Publishing Limited from any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.
Use of CV database
Employment agencies and employment businesses
If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ('the Act')) it is your responsibility to ensure that the use you make of information from our CV database complies with your obligations under the Act and the various regulations made under it, together with any applicable guidelines. These regulations are currently contained in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2004. You agree to comply with the Act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the use you make of information on our candidate database.
Rights in the CV database
CV database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the CV database belong to Redactive Publishing Limited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the CV database is determined by the product you have purchased from Redactive Publishing Limited. On receipt of this material you may:
• Use, search or download it to your database using the Candidate Search back office
• Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for the purpose of contacting them
• Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
• You may NOT:
• Supply, sell or license material from the CV database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
• Download the database through any automated process.
• Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for the purpose of finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, at all times, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
Deletion of database material
You agree to delete all material from the CV database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly with individuals you may contact using information from the CV database. You will indemnify Redactive Publishing Limited from and against any claim brought by an individual against Redactive Publishing Limited.
These terms and conditions apply to all advertising material ('campaigns') accepted by Redactive Publishing Limited for display on any of our websites. By placing a campaign you accept these terms and conditions as principal, even if you are acting as agent or buyer for the actual advertiser.
We must receive the complete creative content for a campaign in acceptable format at least two working days before the date specified in your order. To cancel or alter your order you must inform us, by fax or email at the number or address on the order, at least two working days before the date specified in your order. Otherwise you must pay the full amount set out in the order.
You are responsible for the content of the campaign and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice. We may, at our discretion, remove the campaign from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify Redactive Publishing Limited against any claim that the campaign or its content infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive. If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973) it is your responsibility to ensure the advertisements you place on IWFM Jobs comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2004.
Your sole remedy if we, or our third party subcontractors who may host and serve campaigns from time to time, make an error in displaying any campaign is the cost of re-running the relevant campaign. Neither we nor our subcontractors shall be liable in any circumstances for any loss of profit or business. We shall, additionally, have no liability for failure to display the campaign caused by circumstances outside our control.